747 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
What is the most powerful tool to prevent cyberattacks? It’s you. Your ideas, your creativity and your knowledge play a huge role in protecting the digital world. That’s why the theme of RSA Conference 2020 is Human Element.
Be part of a conversation that has the power to change the world. Join top cybersecurity leaders and a dedicated community of peers as we exchange the biggest, boldest ideas that will help propel the industry forward. Attending RSA Conference 2020 will charge your batteries and arm you with the intelligence, insights and connections you need to prepare you for what’s ahead.
At RSA Booth N 5579 we will be showcasing our latest solutions:
CyberFlood: Security and Performance Testing
- Lab: Performance and Security verification for app-aware solutions
- Live: Data Breach Assessment for production security and performance validation
SecurityLabs: PenTesting and Vulnerability Scanning for applications, networks and devices
- Lab: Source code scanning and pre-deployment assessments
- Live: Compliance pentesting, proactive cyber-attack emulation
CyberFlood Data Breach Assessment: A Simpler, Safer Way to Protect Your Production Network
- Reality-based assessment: Realistic security assessment traffic on the services your company is trying to protect, emulating attack propagation and pivoting behavior to provide an accurate assessment of complex security countermeasures. This in turn will enable you to fine-tune security policies more frequently and more completely.
- Threat intelligence that’s always up to date: Constantly updated threat intelligence feeds for maximum accuracy, including threat intelligence on multiple applications, multiple attacks and malware threats, and realistic scenarios such as data loss prevention (DLP) emulation
- Automated assessment of production networks: Enables comprehensive assessments that can be automated for increased frequency and efficiency, automatically analyzing logs and correlating them to the assessment’s security events, and integrating into third-party issue-tracking systems.
No disruption to users: Will not degrade the performance experienced by users or impose onerous new security requirements or policies.
Come to Moscone Center in San Francisco, North Hall, Booth N 5579 to learn more and pick up some goodies while you’re at it.
Spirent complementary expo pass LINK: https://www.rsaconference.com/usa/passes-and-rates
Spirent complementary expo pass CODE: XS0USPIRE
Our experts will be ready and willing to talk with you about how we can help with your specific security assessment challenges.